-
December 25th, 2005, 09:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got some really good ones! (A * stands for ones I knew about! Ebay, Secret Santa, etc)
WB Kirsten*
Marisol's Ballet Practice set*
Addy's Striped Dress*
Retired AGT red fleece nightgown and bear*
Samantha's Xmas dress
Samantha's Spring Party dress
Nellie's Holiday dress
Molly's Xmas dress
Kaya's Adorned Deerskin dress
Mini Elizabeth and book
Felicity DVD and trading cards
I Can bracelet
AGT lilac glasses
Magic Attic Club Megan (and a few clothes)
Kodak digital camera and bag (an expensive one!)
Apple IBook, bag, and all the necessities!
chocolate
"For Better or For Worse" April doll
Amelie DVD
Satisfaction DVD
Mary Reilly DVD
shampoo set from my friends
journal/bookmark set from a Secret Santa
slippers/decorative tissues/pen from another friend
food from one aunt
doll chair/ornament from another aunt
UGG boots*
That's pretty much it, but I LOVE it all!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 10:11 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks